NOTICE OF MEETING AND SUMMONS TO ATTEND
A Meeting of the Winterbourne Stoke Parish Council will be held in
The Stonehenge Visitor’s Centre, Winterbourne Stoke, on
Monday 15th January 2018 at 7 pm.
- Chairman’s opening statement.
- Adjournment for Residents’ questions.
- To confirm the minutes from the Council meeting held on 20th November 2017.
- To report, for information only, any matters arising from the minutes.
- Planning Applications.
- Services, including Recreation Facilities.
- Play Park
- Telephone Box
- Highways and Byways.
- Church Street
- Environment, including Emergency Planning.
- World Heritage Site.
- Reports from Cllrs and the Village Events Committee.
- Correspondence received since the last meeting.
J H Carr
Clerk of the Council 4th January 2018