Reporting Noise Nuisances

Noise nuisances can be reported in the first instance by using the MyWiltshire Website or Apps.   Your report will eventually be passed to Wiltshire Council’s Public Protection Services.  If you go to the Public Protection Services website, you can find a far more efficient way of reporting the noise nuisance by collecting evidence yourself over a period of 10-14 days using a form that can be obtained here,  and returned electronically to Wiltshire Council at the email address here, or by mail to:

Public Protection Services
Bourne Hill

Hard-copy forms can be obtained, at cost (see Publication Scheme), from the Clerk.

Winterbourne Stoke Parish Council