Wiltshire Council

Reporting Noise Nuisances

Noise nuisances can be reported in the first instance by using the MyWiltshire Website or Apps.   Your report will eventually be passed to Wiltshire Council's Public Protection Services.  If... Read More

Our Community Matters Survey

You have an opportunity to influence the priorities that Wiltshire Council gives to certain activities. Please could villagers complete the short 3 question survey by clicking on the logo below. ... Read More

Grants available for local young people!

Grants available for local young people! Are you between 13 - 19 years old and looking for funding for a local project? Salisbury City Council are now seeking applications for its Youth Bank Fund... Read More

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!